Hi, love bugs!
We won’t sugar coat it… you’re going to LOVE this party! This year we decided to ‘take it to the sweets’ with a scrumptious celebration in honor of Valentine’s Day! Check out what’s to come at our “Love is Sweet” Kidville Valentine’s Day Party!
We’ve got a full sweet shoppe/soda shoppe vibe going on with pastels and sprinkles GALORE! Hanging lanterns, heart bunting and colorful balloon bouquets set the mood for snacks, art and FUN!
(Decor from Oriental Trading Company!)
Get creative with all the sweet treats!
- Cookie Station: Decorate your own heart shaped cookie with sprinkles, chocolate chips, gummi bears, marshmallows…etc..
- If you’re not too cold, consider a DYO Ice Cream Bar instead!
- Donut Wall: We’ve all seen the pinterest donut walls! Though they are trendy… they are still SUPER CUTE! Check out THIS for inspiration.
- Fruit Kabobs: Grab some marshmallows and strawberries, take a heart cookie cutter to pineapple and watermelon and skewer your fruit to kabob perfection!
- We are CRUSHING on these Teddy Grams holding conversation hearts! Super easy and so CUTE CUTE!
Create a themed art project:
- DYO Cookie Magnets! These super cute kits can be found on Oriental Trading Co or you can do your own using cardboard heart cut outs, jewels and pom poms! Don’t forget the magnet backings!
- DYO Sweet Treat House – make your own candy house! Use a DYO Sticker Kit or make real graham cracker and frosting houses!
- In the spirit of valentines day, set up a DYO Valentine station! Lay out blank greeting cards (heart shaped or square) and scatter markers and stickers on the table. Allow children (and grown-ups!) to decorate and write their own valentines to give to their loved ones!
Sprinkles Digging Bin:
- Get creative with a fun sprinkles exploration bin! Fill a bin with colorful sprinkles! Add in scoops, candy hearts, marshmallows…etc..! Encourage the kids to dig around and play in the bin! What colors do they see? What shapes? What do the different items feel like in their hands?
- If you’re at one of our Kidville parties, you will definitely want to check out the GYM! Complete with a tumbl trak, foam pit, bars and mats to climb on, there is ENDLESS fun for your little one! Inflatable donuts to climb through, lay in and toss balls into bring gym time to a new level!
- If you listen closely, you’ll hear a playlist of songs about love and CANDY! If you’re planning to celebrate at home, check out our Sweet Songs Playlist on Spotify!
- Select Kidville locations may also have a musician walking around serenading party guests with love songs! FUN!