- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? by Beverly Daniel Tatum
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
As an organization, it is our responsibility to stand up and speak truth to what we believe.
We believe that:
- Love is stronger than hate.
- Hate is taught and we will have no part in that teaching.
- Racism exists.
- Black lives matter.
To the Black members of our community who are hurting right now – we see you, we hear you, and we will continue to learn, listen and take action to make the world a better place for your children.